Browse our site
Papers in proceedings
- Valéria Magalhães Pequeno, Salvador Abreu and João Moura Pires, Using a Contextual Logic Programming Language to Acess Data in Warehousing Systems, EPIA'09:14th Portuguese Conference on Artificial Intelligence, October 2009.
- Nuno Miranda, Ricardo Raminhos, Pedro Seabra, José Saias, Teresa Gonçalves and Paulo Quaresma, Automatic knowledge extraction from tourism textual descriptions applied to e-marketing and product promotion, ICTDM-09, International Conference on Tourism Development and Management, ISBN:, Kos Island, Greece, September 2009.
- Luís Moniz Pereira and Alexandre Miguel Pinto, Layer Supported Models of Logic Programs, Procs. 10th LPNMR, LNCS, Springer, September 2009.
- Salvador Abreu, Vitor Nogueira and Daniel Diaz, On Structuring Contextual Logic Programming, Proceedings of the Conference on Compilers, Related Technologies and Applications (CoRTA 2009), September 2009.
- Susana Nascimento and Pedro Franco, Segmentation of Upwelling Regions in Sea Surface Temperature Images via Unsupervised Fuzzy Clustering, in: H. Yin and E. Corchado (eds), Proc. of the Intelligent Data Engineering and Automated Learning - IDEAL 2009,, LNCS 5788, Springer-Verlag, Burgos, Spain, Vol. 5788, ISBN 978-3-642-04393-2, ISSN 0302-9743, Pag. 543–553, (url), September 2009.
- Boris Mirkin, Susana Nascimento and Luís Moniz Pereira, Visualization of activities of organizations based on a taxonomy of the substantive field, All-Russian conference “Mathematical methods for pattern recognition (MMRO14)”, Pag. 151-153, (in Russian), September 2009.
- Marco Correia and Pedro Barahona, Type parametric compilation of algebraic constraints, in: L. Seabra Lopes and Nuno Lau (eds), Progress in Artificial Intelligence, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer, Vol. 5816, ISBN 978-3-642-04685-8, Pag. 201-212, August 2009.
- Terrance Swift, Alexandre Miguel Pinto and Luís Moniz Pereira, Incremental Answer Completion in XSB-Prolog, in: David S. Warren and Patricia M. Hill (eds), Procs. 25th ICLP, LNCS, Springer-Verlag, Vol. 5649, Pag. 519-524, July 2009.
- Teresa Gonçalves and Paulo Quaresma, Using graph-kernels to represent semantic information in text classification, in: Petra Perner (eds), Machine Learning and Data Mining in Pattern Recognition, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence LNCS/LNAI, Springer, Vol. 5632, Pag. 632-646, July 2009.
- R. Gonçalves and C. Caleiro, Algebraic Valuations as Behavioral Logical Matrices, in: H. Ono, M. Kanazawa and R. de Queiroz (eds), 16th International Workshop, WoLLIC 2009, Tokyo, Japan, June 21-24, 2009. Proceedings, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, Springer, Berlin / Heidelberg, Vol. 5514/2009, ISBN 978-3-642-02260-9, ISSN 0302-9743, Pag. 13-25, (url), June 2009.