Browse our site
Papers in proceedings
- Vitor Nogueira and Salvador Abreu, Integrating Temporal Annotations in a Modular Logic Language, in: Dietmar Siepel, Michael Hanus, Armin Wolf and Joachim Baumeister (eds), 17th International Conference on Applications of Declarative Programming and Knowledge Management (INAP 2007), Bayerische Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg, Würzburg, Germany, Vol. TR 434, October 2007.
- Luís Moniz Pereira and Ari Saptawijaya, Moral Decision Making with ACORDA, in: Nachum Dershowitz and Andrei Voronkov (eds), Procs. 14th Intl. Conf. on Logic for Programming Artificial Intelligence and Reasoning (LPAR'07), Short Papers Call - Local Procs., Yerevan, Armenia, October 2007.
- B. Mirkin, Susana Nascimento and Luís Moniz Pereira, ACM Classification Can Be Used for Representing Research Organizations, DIMACS Technical Report 2007-13, DIMACS, Rutgers University, New Jersey, U.S.A, September 2007.
- Matthias Knorr and P. Hitzler, Comparing Disjunctive Well-founded Semantics, in: P. Hitzler, T. Roth-Berghofer, and S. Rudolph (eds), FAInt-07, Foundations of Artificial Intelligence, Workshop at KI 2007, CEUR Workshop Proceedings, Vol. 277, ISSN 1613-0073, September 2007.
- Luis Almas, Rui Machado and Salvador Abreu, Design for a Parallel and Distributed Hybrid Constraint Programming Library, in: Salvador Abreu and Vitor Santos Costa (eds), Proceedings of the 7th International Colloquium on Implementation of Constraint and LOgic Programming Systems - CICLOPS 2007, Pag. 32-41, September 2007.
- Nuno Morgadinho and Salvador Abreu, Distributed Multi-Threading in GNU Prolog, in: Salvador Abreu and Vitor Santos Costa (eds), Proceedings of the 7th International Colloquium on Implementation of Constraint and LOgic Programming Systems - CICLOPS 2007, Pag. 72-86, September 2007.
- Ludwig Krippahl and Pedro Barahona, Elucidating transient protein interactions with multiple dockings, in: Rolf Backofen, Alessandro Dal Palu and Sebastian Will (eds), Proceedings of WCB07, Workshop on Constraint Based Methods for Bioinformatics, Porto, Portugal, Pag. 40-47, September 2007.
- Martin Slota and João Alexandre Leite, EVOLP - Transformation-based Implementation, in: F. Sadri and K. Satoh (eds), Pre-Proceedings of the 8th Workshop on Computational Logic in Multi-Agent Systems (CLIMA VIII), Pag. 290-294, September 2007.
- Ruben Duarte Viegas and Francisco Azevedo, GRASPER: A Framework for Graph CSPs, in: Jimmy Lee and Peter Stuckey (eds), Proceedings of the 6th International Workshop on Constraint Modelling and Reformulation (ModRef'07), Online Proceedings, September 2007.
- Ludwig Krippahl, Multiple partners in weak interactions., 2nd European Conference on Chemistry for Life Sciences, Medimond, September 2007.