Browse our site
Papers in proceedings
- Vitor Nogueira and Salvador Abreu, Temporal Contextual Logic Programming, in: Francisco J. López Fraguas (eds), Proceedings of the 15th Workshop on Functional and (Constraint) Logic Programming (WFLP'06), Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science, Madrid, Spain, November 2006.
- Armando Fernandes and Susana Nascimento, Automatic water eddy detection in SST maps using random ellipse fitting and vectorial fields for image segmentation, in: Nada Lavrac, L. Todorovski and Klaus Jantke (eds), Discovery Science, Proceedings, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence (LNAI), Springer, Barcelona, Spain, Vol. 4265, Pag. 65-76, October 2006.
- Luís Moniz Pereira, Evolutionary Psychology and the Unity of Sciences - Towards an evolutionary epistemology, Invited talk at First Lisbon Colloquium for the Philosophy of Science - The Unity of Science: Non Traditional Approaches, Lisbon, Portugal, October 2006.
- P. Dell'Acqua, Anna Lombardi and Luís Moniz Pereira, A Logic-Based Approach to Model Supervisory Control Systems, Proceedings in the 16th International Symposium on Methodologies for Intelligent Systems (ISMIS'06), LNAI, Springer, Bari, Italy, September 2006.
- Ludwig Krippahl and Pedro Barahona, Chemera: Constraints in Protein Structural Problems, in: Alessandro Dal Palu, Agostino Dovier and Sebastian Will (eds), Proceedings of WCB06, Workshop on Constraint Based Methods for Bioinformatics, Nantes, France, Pag. 30-45, September 2006.
- Gonçalo Lopes and Luís Moniz Pereira, Prospective Programming with ACORDA, Empirically Successful Computerized Reasoning (ESCoR'06) workshop at The 3rd International Joint Conference on Automated Reasoning (IJCAR'06), Seattle, USA, August 21 2006.
- Helena Barbas and Nuno Correia, Documenting InStory - Mobile Storytelling in a Cultural Heritage Environment, in: Luciana Bordon, Massimo Zancanaro and Antonio Krueger (eds), First European Workshop on Intelligent Technologies for Cultural Heritage Exploitation, ITC-Irst, Trento, Italy, Vol. 1, Pag. 6-12, August 2006.
- P. Dell'Acqua, Anna Lombardi and Luís Moniz Pereira, Modelling adaptive controllers with evolving logic programs, Procs. of subarea Intelligent Control Systems and Optimization, 3rd Int.Conf. on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics, Setúbal, Portugal, August 2006.
- Carlos Viegas Damásio, Jesús Medina and Manuel Ojeda-Aciego, A tabulation procedure for first-order residuated logic programs, Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Information Processing and Management of Uncertainty in Knowledge-Based Systems, (IPMU-06), Editions E.D.K., Paris, France, ISBN 2-84254-112-x, Pag. 476-483, July 2006.
- Carlos Viegas Damásio, Jesús Medina and Manuel Ojeda-Aciego, A tabulation procedure for first-order residuated logic programs: soundness, completeness and optimisations, Proceedings of the IEEE Congress on Computational Intelligence (section Fuzzy Systems), IEEE, Vancouver, Canada, Pag. 9576-9583, July 2006.