Browse our site
Papers in proceedings
- Yiling Yang and Nuno Marques, User Group Profile Modeling based on User Transactional Data, in: Carlos Bento, Amílcar Cardoso and Gaël Dias (eds), Progress in Artificial Intelligence - Procs. 12th Portuguese Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer, Covilhã, Portugal, Vol. 3808, ISBN 3-540-30737-0, Pag. 337-347, December 2005.
- Ricardo Ferreira, João Moura Pires, Ramiro Martins and Marta Pantoquilho, XML based Metadata Repository for Information Systems, in: Carlos Bento, Amílcar Cardoso and Gaël Dias (eds), Procs. of EKDBW'05, 5th International Workshop on Extraction of Knowledge from Databases & Warehouse, a part of EPIA'05, 12th Portuguese Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Univ. Beira Interior, Covilhã, Portugal, ISBN 0-7803-9365-1, December 2005.
- Wolfgang May, José Júlio Alferes and Ricardo Amador, Active Rules in the Semantic Web: Dealing with Language Heterogeneity, in: Asaf Adi, Suzette Stoutenburg and Said Tabet (eds), Rules and Rule Markup Languages for the Semantic Web, First International Conference, RuleML 2005, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer, Vol. 3791, Pag. 30-44, November 2005.
- Ludwig Krippahl and Pedro Barahona, Applying Constraint Programming to Rigid Body Protein Docking, in: Peter van Beek (eds), Procs. of CP'05, 11th Int. Conf. on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer, Sitges, Spain, Vol. 3709, Pag. 373-387, October 2005.
- Salvador Abreu and Vitor Nogueira, Using a Logic Programming Language with Persistence and Contexts, in: Masanobu Umeda and Armin Wolf (eds), Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Applications of Declarative Programming and Knowledge Management (INAP 2005), Univ. Waseda, Fukuoka, Japan, ISSN 1345-0980, October 2005.
- José Júlio Alferes, Ricardo Amador and Wolfgang May, A General Language for Evolution and Reactivity in the Semantic Web, in: Francois Fages and Sylvain Soliman (eds), Principles and Practice of Semantic Web Reasoning PPSWR'05, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer, Vol. 3703, Pag. 101-115, September 2005.
- Paulo Quaresma and Irene Rodrigues, A Logic Programming-Based Approach to QA@CLEF-2005, in: Carol Peters (eds), Question-Answering Track of the Cross Language Evaluation Forum, CLEF, Vienna, Austria, September 2005.
- Susana Nascimento, F. M. Sousa, H. Casimiro and D. Boutov, Applicability of Fuzzy Clustering for the Identification of Upwelling Areas on Sea Surface Temperature Images, in: B. Mirkin and G. Magoulas (eds), Proceedings of the 2005 UK Workshop on Computational Intelligence (UKCI'05), Birkbeck College, University of London, London, UK, Pag. 143-148, September 2005.
- C. Prolo, Paulo Quaresma, Irene Rodrigues, Pedro Salgueiro and R. Vieira, A question-answering system for Portuguese, in: Farah Benamara, Marie-Francine Moens and Patrick Saint-Dizier (eds), Proceedings of the Workshop on Knowledge and Reasoning for Answering Questions of the International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Edinburgh University, Edinburgh, Scotland, Pag. 45-48, July 2005.
- Isa Alves, Rove Chishman, Paulo Quaresma and José Saias, Busca e Extração de Informações através de Pergunta e Resposta: uma nova concepção na WEB, TIL - III Workshop em Tecnologias da Informação e da Linguagem Humana, XXV Congresso da Sociedade Brasileira de Computação, SBC - Sociedade Brasileira de Computação, São Leopoldo, RS, Brasil, Pag. 2218-2227, July 2005.