Browse our site
Papers in proceedings
- Isabel L. Nunes, Rita Almeida Ribeiro and Virgilio Machado, ERGO-X A System to deal with Risk factors Related with Cumulative trauma Disorders, Proceedings of the II European Symposium of Ergonomics, June 1998.
- Paulo Quaresma and Irene Rodrigues, Keeping Context in Web Interfaces to Legal Text Databases, in: C. Roquilly (eds), Proceedings of the 2nd French-American Conference on AI&LAW, EDHEC, Nice, France, June 1998.
- Lamma, E., Riguzzi, F. and Luís Moniz Pereira, Learning in a Three-valued Setting, in: J.Lloyd (eds), Compulog-Net and MachineLearning-Net workshop at JICSLP'98, Manchester, June 1998.
- Lamma, E., Luís Moniz Pereira and Riguzzi, F., Learning with extended logic programs, KR'98 Workshop on Non-Monotonic Reasoning (LP Track), Trento, Italy, June 1998.
- Lamma, E., Riguzzi, F. and Luís Moniz Pereira, Strategies for Learning with Extended Logic Programs, Workshop on Multistrategy Learning, Desenzano di Garda, Italia, June 1998.
- Fernando Moura Pires and Rita Almeida Ribeiro, A New Risk Function for Fuzzy Linear Programming, World Automation Congress (WAC´98), Alaska, May 1998.
- Vitor Sousa Lobo, Roman Swiniarski and Fernando Moura Pires, Pruning a classifier based on a Self-Organizing Map using Boolean function formalization, IJCNN - WCCI 98, IEEE, Pag. 6, May 1998.
- Vitor Sousa Lobo, Nuno Filipe Cabrita Bandeira and Fernando Moura Pires, Ship recognition using Distributed Self Organizing Maps, Proceedings of the 1998 International Conference on Engineering Applications of Neural Networks, May 1998.
- Gabriel Pereira Lopes, Overcoming incomplete lexical information, Workshop ELSNET in Wonderland, Soesterberg, Holland, ELSNET, Utrecht, Holland, Pag. 114-116, March 1998.
- P. Móra, Gabriel Pereira Lopes, Hélder Coelho and R. Viccari, Modelling Agents with Extended Logic Programming, Proceedings of the Engineering of Intelligent Systems Conference (EIS'98), Tenerife, Canárias, Espanha, February 1998.